Parasites attack us every day, and poorly processed food and soil, and many animals are infected with them. Helminth eggs easily enter the body, withstanding extreme conditions (high humidity, acidity, temperature changes). Sometimes, a person lives his whole life and does not even suspect that parasites live in his lungs, kidneys, liver, intestines or other soft tissues until he donates feces for analysis, does not pay attention to suspicious symptoms or does not notice "uninvited guests" during bowel movements. . . In this article, we will share with you folk remedies for worms that can not only destroy worms, but also remove them from the body.
Symptoms of worm infestation
- Itching in the anus, usually at night or in the early morning.
- Irritation around the anus can lead to sleep disturbances, irritability, and lethargy.
- Loss of appetite.
- The presence of parasites in the stool or around the anus.
- Weakness and poor health.
- A swollen abdomen, most often painful.
- Weight loss.
- The presence of worms in the vagina, the appearance of itching and discharge.
- Vomiting and diarrhea.
- Cough and fever.
To prevent infection with worms, it is recommended to carefully follow the rules of personal hygiene: wash your hands before and after the toilet, do not touch your face and mouth with unwashed hands, do not eat poorly processed foods, do not drink water from questionable sources, keep your nails clean, do not go barefoot wheresoil and water are infected with parasites, support the immune system, do not forget to give anthelmintics to pets and family members (for prevention, every 6-8 months).
Garlic is a popular anti-parasitic food that can help fight any type of intestinal worm. Fresh fruits are rich in sulfur-containing amino acids, which fight helminths. In addition, garlic has antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal effects.
Treatment of worms with folk remedies:
- Eat three cloves of raw garlic on an empty stomach every day (for one week). This is one of the easiest ways to get rid of all types of intestinal worms.
- Alternatively, you can boil two minced garlic cloves in half a glass of milk and then drink it on an empty stomach. This procedure should be carried out at least 5-7 days.
- Another universal folk remedy for worms, which is especially popular among the inhabitants of America and Europe, is the use of an alcoholic tincture based on garlic and horseradish.
Another effective folk remedy for worms is the use of pumpkin cores. The seeds of this plant paralyze parasites. This prevents them from clinging to the intestinal wall, and soon they are safely excreted from the body in a natural way. Treatment of worms with folk remedies using pumpkin reduces the risk of infecting the body with toxins released during the decomposition of parasites:
- Add two tablespoons of peeled and crushed pumpkin seeds to three cups of boiling water. Let the kernels sit for 30 minutes. Drink the broth cold. It will not be less effective to be treated not only with a pumpkin drink: peel for several days with prunes before starting all procedures.
- Mix one tablespoon of roasted and crushed pumpkin seeds with an equal amount of honey. Eat this mixture every morning on an empty stomach for a week. Then, include laxative foods such as banana, kiwi, or beets in your breakfast.
If you want to know how to get rid of worms with folk remedies, then feel free to seek help from herbalism. Wormwood has proven to be effective in eliminating parasitic infections, but it is not recommended to be treated with this plant for a long time.
- Tea made from wormwood seeds is used as a common remedy for tapeworms and roundworms.
- Prepare a decoction of dry herbs, pouring 1-2 teaspoons with boiling water and infusing for 30 minutes. The drink should be drunk twice a day for 0. 5 cups. The duration of treatment is 7-10 days.
- Take 100 grams of dry herb, grind in a coffee grinder until you get flour. Eat 1 teaspoon of ground wormwood three times a day, preferably on an empty stomach, half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 20-30 days. At this time, it is best to follow a diet - do not eat anything fatty, salty, spicy, carbonated or sweet.
Carrots are rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene, which is a powerful natural antioxidant, which makes it possible to resist the growth of parasites. Freshly squeezed juice mixed with honey is a good remedy for ascaris:
- Drink 1/3 cup in the morning and evening, with meals. Even if you poorly process vegetables, meat or fish, then carrot juice with honey will help destroy helminth eggs even at the stage of their entry into the stomach.
Pineapple and papaya
These two tropical fruits are often used as a folk remedy for worms and parasites. Pineapple is traditionally used as a diuretic and to relieve indigestion symptoms. It contains enzymes known as bromelains that destroy tapeworms. Papaya, in turn, is a traditional digestive agent. This exotic fruit contains enzymes - papayotin and papain:
- To get rid of tapeworms, it is recommended that you maintain your diet for three days. Pineapple should be eaten fresh.
- Papaya is excellent at fighting intestinal parasites such as tapeworm. This fruit, like pineapple, is eaten raw. However, in order to remove parasites from the body, it is worth excluding sugar from your diet (both pure and processed), since tapeworms and other worms prefer a sweeter environment. This is why it is best to eat unripe papaya.
How to remove worms with folk remedies? The popular spice turmeric will help answer this question. It is a natural antiseptic and helps cleanse the body of all types of worms.
Just drink a glass of warm water mixed with one spoonful of ground turmeric. Perform this procedure once a day (within five days). Add spice to fermented milk products to expel parasites from the body.
Coconut has very strong antiparasitic properties that make it an effective folk remedy for worms. You can use not only pulp, but also butter and milk. In addition, such a folk remedy for worms is suitable for children:
- Remove the pulp and chop it in a blender. Eat yourself or give your baby 1 tablespoon a day with breakfast. The duration of treatment and prevention is one week before the first results appear.
- Coconut oil contains triglycerides, which help get rid of parasites. In addition, it enhances immunity and prevents re-infection with helminths. Drink 4-6 teaspoons of coconut oil every morning for a week. Please note that the real product, extracted from the walnut, hardens and turns white, and must be melted in a warm room in a water bath or in a microwave oven before use.
Another best folk remedy for worms is cloves. This spice has a specific taste and the brightest aroma that not everyone will like. But it is the clove that destroys the eggs of the parasites and prevents future infestations:
- Pour a teaspoon of cloves into a glass of hot water, let the broth brew for 20 minutes and cool slightly. Drink this drink three times a week to get rid of worms.
Clove is extremely effective in killing malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, scabies, staphylococcus, streptococcus, Candida fungi. It is best to use this spice with black walnut shells and wormwood.
Thanks to centuries of research, mankind knows how to remove worms with folk remedies. Pomegranate is a unique plant in which not only kernels are valued, but also flowers, bark, leaves, stem. All components of the plant effectively fight parasites:
- Eat one ripe pomegranate early in the morning every day for seven days.
- Add to a glass of boiling water a piece of pomegranate bark, the size of which does not exceed 8 centimeters. Insist the broth for half an hour, and then wait until it cools down. You need to drink the finished drink 3 times a day, and eat 2-3 bananas before going to bed. Within a week, you will notice the first positive result.
It seems that no one uses bamboo for food other than the beautiful and adorable pandas. But the leaves of this plant are rich in volatile components that parasites are afraid of. All that is needed to prepare this folk remedy for worms at home is to prepare bamboo leaves:
- Pour a small amount of boiling water over them, let it brew for 30-40 minutes. Drink the ready-made broth for 1-2 weeks to see the expected result.
Cucumber seeds have long been used as a folk remedy for worms. It is difficult for a person to find a more optimal drug that would remove parasites from the digestive tract. It uses dry seed powder rather than fresh vegetables to fight tapeworms. However, it can be consumed even if you do not have parasites in your body as a preventive measure.
This is because cucumbers are loaded with enzymes. You can take a regular cucumber (preferably ripe or overripe), carefully remove the pulp with seeds, dry and chop. And also in raw form, add to smoothies or eat on an empty stomach.
The polypeptide turmeric is found not only in turmeric, but also in ginger. These two root vegetables are similar not only in appearance, but also in their useful properties. Ginger improves the functioning of the digestive tract, fights nausea and gas formation caused by an excessive amount of parasites.
Use fresh ginger, green ginger, and dried ground ginger. In any case, this root vegetable will improve the production of stomach acid, which kills parasites and protects our bodies from re-infection:
- Cut the ginger root into small pieces after peeling and rinsing in running water. Pour in hot water and let it brew for half an hour. Take this drink twice a day (preferably with a meal).
- Grate fresh ginger or chop with a blender. Mix with honey. Add to tea or eat one teaspoon daily, chewing thoroughly and drinking a little water.
- Add powdered ginger to porridge, tea, fruit drink, cocktail or other dishes to get rid of parasites.
Hot peppers are a powerful antifungal medicine and have long been used as an effective folk remedy for worms in adults. The pungent fruits of the plant have the ability to destroy parasites and mold. Even if you add a small amount of pepper to dishes, you can increase blood circulation, increase the effectiveness of other anti-worm agents. However, it is strictly forbidden to eat it in its pure form!
A great recipe for those looking to get rid of parasites: Take sprouted pumpkin seeds, add some ginger pieces and a pinch of hot pepper. Stir well and then eat 1 teaspoon each before meals.
As an antiparasitic agent, not walnut kernels are used, but the body. Everything is used - both green and black shells. Dried and ground black walnut hulls contain tannin, which is organic iodine, and the alkaloid juglandin.
Black walnuts have been used for centuries to rid the body of a large number of worms, including the parasites that cause ringworm. The nut saturates the blood with oxygen, which also helps to kill parasites. Black walnut is very effective against tapeworms, pinworms, Candida and malaria. It is also able to lower blood sugar levels and flush toxins from the body.
Take walnut partitions and shells. Grind with a hammer or mortar. Fill with vodka, close the lid tightly and put in a dark place for 2-4 weeks. It is recommended to take the tincture three times a day, 1 teaspoon.
Thyme (thyme) is a unique herb that is able to stimulate the thymus gland. It awakens the body's natural defense system, inhibiting the growth of parasites. Thyme works by destroying intestinal microorganisms. Thyme is an antibacterial natural remedy:
- Drink thyme tea by pouring hot water over it and steeping for a few minutes. You can add some ginger, cloves, or honey.
- Make a thyme and vodka tincture. You can buy it at any pharmacy or make it yourself at home.
It is an antioxidant-rich natural remedy that tames the free radicals that damage our bodies from the inside out. It is antiparasitic, antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial. Oregano oil works in this way: getting into the gastrointestinal tract, it eliminates pathogenic microorganisms, creating a more favorable environment for the development of positive microflora.
- Drink one teaspoon in the morning. The course of treatment is 7 days.
- Add oregano oil to salads and snacks to help clear up parasites.
This plant has long been used as a medicine against diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Licorice root is well known for its immune-boosting and anti-inflammatory properties. This plant has a laxative effect on the intestines, which helps the body to expel parasites. Licorice can also cleanse the liver if the organ is affected by worms.
Use a tincture of licorice, drinking 1-2 teaspoons in the morning.
Other plants against worms
Burdock has been used since ancient Greece as a digestive tonic. It is this plant that will help remove parasites from the digestive tract. In addition, burdock will reduce pain in the stomach, relieve inflammation.
Along with this plant, marshmallow is used - an herb that has a calming effect on the mucous membrane of the digestive tract. It is recommended to use it after the removal of parasites, which are attached by proboscis to the walls of organs. The usual chemist's chamomile, which is added to tea in the evenings before bedtime, can cope with this task.
Treatment of worms with folk remedies at home will not take you much time. All that is needed is to carefully study the proposed options, choose the right one and do not forget that you need to follow a diet, thoroughly wash your hands and vegetables, process foods, especially meat, eggs, milk.