The most pronounced effect after the antiparasitic regimen is the improvement of the skin condition, the rash and itching disappear, the skin is cleared of eczema, neurodermatitis. And, of course, strength is significantly increased, energy, efficiency and mood increase.
And it's time to carry out antiparasitic cleaning right now, in the fall, after the end of summer, but before the onset of winter. If there are no symptoms clearly indicating parasitosis, cleaning is carried out once a year in September-October.
If there are diseases suggesting the presence of parasites, the course is carried out 2-3 times a year.
The main symptoms that may indicate the need for antiparasitic cleaning:
- allergies, pruritus, rash on everything or it is not clear at all for what;
- dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis;
- flatulence, disruption of the gastrointestinal tract, then diarrhea, then constipation, intestinal cramps, nausea;
- prolonged persistent cough, bronchial asthma;
- craving for sweets, starchy foods;
- being overweight or underweight;
- anemia (low ferritin and B12);
- constant anxiety, nervousness, sleep disturbance;
- in blood tests - increased eosinophils, eosinophilic cationic protein, ESR, bilirubin, hepatic transaminases. Stool analysis is not always indicative;
- enlargement of the liver by ultrasound.
Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to diagnose the presence of parasites. In principle, it may not make sense. A huge number of microorganisms live in our body, these are not necessarily helminths, there may be protozoa, but they have the same name - parasites. For the time being, they may not manifest themselves in any way, but under certain conditions, various diseases begin to develop and the listed symptoms appear.
Therefore, the best thing we can do for our body is to carry out prevention.
Antiparasitic program for adults and children from 9 years old
We take the antiparasitic collection of herbs, green walnut juice, oil, phyto-candles as the basis for the complex scheme. We use white clay and pine extract as additional cleansing agents.
The main action of phytopreparations is a complex cleansing of the body (intestines, liver, blood), the fight against helminths and their larvae, fungi and pathogens.
Properties of the components included in the complex
Collection of herbs "Antiparasitic"
It is used in complex programs for helminthiasis, bacterial and fungal infections. Fights worms and their larvae in the intestines, liver and other organs. The composition includes poisonous herbs, intended for adults and children at least 7 years old.
COMPOSITION:flowers of tansy, chamomile, mistletoe leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus, herb of bitter wormwood, thyme, agape, centaury, knotweed, celandine, wild rosemary, dandelion, roots of calamus, elecampane, valerian, buckthorn bark.
Properties of the main components:
Tansy flowers.Due to the content in the chemical composition of alkaloids, bitterness, essential oil, tannins, it has an active anthelmintic effect. In addition, it has a number of additional properties that our body needs in the fight against parasites: choleretic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory. Gum and flavonoid compounds help provide detoxification. This healing poison effectively drives away "uninvited guests", be it helminths or microbes. It is well studied and recognized by official medicine as highly effective against worms.
Mistletoe.A poisonous plant that parasitizes the trunks of oaks and other trees. Due to toxic substances (contains the alkaloid viscotoxin), it creates unfavorable conditions for the survival of parasites, especially the widespread use of mistletoe against round worms (pinworms, ascaris).
Wormwood.Contains a unique essential oil with a complex composition, the main components of which are thujone and chamazulene. Powerful bitterness, which is not tolerated not only by helminths, but also by the simplest microorganisms. Together with tansy, wormwood stimulates the secretion of bile, pancreatic and gastric juices, forcing the body to actively cleanse itself and disinfect itself.
Thyme.Contains thymol (a component of essential oil), which has a detrimental effect on tape and round worms, especially recommended in the fight against helminths such as whipworms and hookworms.
Celandine.Contains a whole complex of alkaloids (about 20! ). All of them have different effects on parasites, worms, infectious agents. Especially powerfully manifests its properties of celandine in relation to giardiasis, fungal and viral infections (papillomavirus, which causes skin rashes of papillomas, condylomas, warts).
Ledum.Poisonous plant. Contains a unique essential oil, mainly composed of sesquiterpene alcohols, and is considered a powerful bactericidal and even insecticidal agent. I consider the role of wild rosemary as a means of combating opportunistic bacterial flora. For example, Staphylococcus aureus or other cocci that live side by side with a person.
Agrimony.It has a complex healing effect on the intestines, liver, kidneys in order to ensure active detoxification of the body and healing of intestinal walls affected by helminths.
CentauryContains bitter glycosides and alkaloids that have a detrimental effect not only on sexually mature helminths, but also on their larvae.
Dandelion.Helps the liver to evacuate the decay products of parasites. Prevents constipation.
Calamus roots, elecampane.Contains essential oils, bitterness and tannins. They expel worms from the liver, improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, and fight bacterial infections.
Knotweed (bird highlander).Diuretic and mild laxative effect, supports the cleansing functions of the body.
Pharmacy chamomile flowers, eucalyptus leaves- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components.
Peppermint, Valerian- antispasmodics, soothing ingredients. They mask the bitterness of the composition, improving the taste.
Buckthorn bark.It has a very mild but effective laxative effect. Added to the collection as an antagonist to tannins of some components of the composition (tansy, elecampane, calamus, mistletoe). The goal is to ensure timely bowel cleansing (emptying), preventing constipation and intoxication.
Collection of herbs "For cleansing the gastrointestinal tract"
It is used both for preparation for Antiparasitic cleaning and in other situations - in case of poisoning, constipation, after holiday feasts, holidays (buffets), or simply if "something has been eaten wrong. "
The herbs included in the collection have a mild laxative, choleretic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiparasitic and detoxifying effect. The collection has an excellent healing effect on the entire gastrointestinal tract, improves liver function, and improves food digestion.
COMPOSITION:buckthorn bark, cherry plum leaf, peppermint leaf, lemon balm, herb of starwort, motherwort, wormwood, Jerusalem artichoke, flax seeds, caraway seeds, flowers of chamomile, immortelle.
If we compare the composition of this collection and the Antiparasitic one, then we see repetitions of some herbs (mint, buckthorn, wormwood, chamomile flowers). The composition is much more "soft", if necessary, it can be given to children over 5 years of age as an Antiparasitic. For this purpose, I recommend adding the herb of thyme (one fourth) to the collection. Although wormwood is bitter and known for its powerful anthelmintic properties, it is allowed for children. As part of the collection of wormwood, a very small part, the collection is not as bitter as Antiparasitic. Children, if necessary, can be given in short courses of 5-7 days at a reduced dosage.
We also see that there are prebiotic herbs in the collection, i. e. herbs that have a positive effect on the state of the intestinal microflora - cherry plum, stellate, Jerusalem artichoke, flax. Chamomile and cumin relieve inflammation and gas formation, motherwort and lemon balm - against intestinal spasms, immortelle improves the functioning of the gallbladder.
The course of administration is 1-2 weeks, depending on the purpose of the application.
Green walnut juice
The main properties of green walnut juice are antiparasitic, fungicidal and antibiotic, which are due to the content of a unique compound in green walnuts - juglone. Currently, juglone is also being studied in the direction of anti-cancer properties.
Interesting about Juglone
The production of juglone by plants of the Walnut family is a protective response to ensure their survival. Many plants (for example, sugar maple, cotton, black cherry, red oak, and others) produce allelochemicals to enhance their survival and reproduction by suppressing competition. How!
When one plant adversely affects another through the production and release of chemical compounds, the aggressor plant is said to be allelopathic.
Simply put, it is better not to plant many plants next to Walnut trees - they may die.
In plants, juglone is in the form of hydroxide, but when exposed to air, it oxidizes and changes color, which is why, during storage, walnut juice (as well as a nut-honey mixture) darkens and becomes brown-black.
In addition, the fruits of a young walnut contain various vitamins and trace elements (A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, C, E, K, H, PP. Trace elements: iron, iodine, boron, zinc, copper, manganese, fluorine), a large amount of tannins and flavonoids.
We definitely use green walnut juice in antiparasitic programs.
Black cumin oil
A unique healing oil that can replace dozens of different medicines.
The point is that black cumin oil helps to eliminate the root cause of a wide range of various diseases. It fights against fungi, worms, the simplest microorganisms - pathogenic flora, which is inevitably present in the body of any person and causes many diseases - anemia, dermatitis, oncology . . .
The antiprotozoal and anthelmintic properties of black cumin are associated with the unique combination of several substances in its composition at once, the main of which are:
- Alkaloids (nigellicine, nigellidine, nigellitsine).Lead to the death of the body of the parasite, causing him to severely disturb metabolic processes.
- Saponins.They have a depressing effect on the candida fungus, the coccal group of microbes, the simplest unicellular organisms and helminths. They also help cleanse the body of toxins with which the parasites poison their host.
Alcohols.Triterpene alcohol Taraxerol exhibits pronounced anticancer activity, in particular, in sarcoma and breast cancer; has antimicrobial action.
- Thymol.Its powerful antihelminthic action is scientifically proven. It causes paralysis of the worms, as a result of which they die. Also, the substance has antiseptic and regenerating properties, helping the intestinal mucosa to recover from parasite damage.
- Cineol.An antihelminthic agent that causes their eggs to dissolve.
- Thuillon.Causes paralysis and severe disturbances in the nervous system of helminths, as a result of which they die.
- Tannins.Under their influence, the protective shell of the worms becomes thinner, because of which it loses its ability to protect the worm from the effects of digestive enzymes. In addition, in a number of pests, these substances cause a violation of energy production, from which the death of the parasite quickly occurs;
- Essential oilsare generally intolerable to parasites and cause their death due to metabolic disturbances.
Black cumin oil is ideally combined with herbs and other preparations.
A necessary component of phytotherapy schemes for parasitic invasions of the intestine, rectum, liver, as well as in complex programs for cleansing the body.
Composition: cocoa butter, propolis, black cumin oil, walnut oil, extracts of chamomile, wormwood, calendula, essential oils of cloves, wormwood, thuja.
Cacao butteris an ideal suppository base. It exhibits emollient, nourishing, moisturizing, protective, tonic and regenerating properties, prevents the spread of infections, and is hypoallergenic. Contains a complex of essential acids and vitamin E, when in contact with the skin, it quickly melts and is absorbed, bringing all the active substances deep into the tissue.
Uniqueblack cumin and walnut oilshave a powerful antiparasitic effect in the area of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, as well as other organs and systems, acting through the general bloodstream.
Propolis- a powerful antiseptic.
Essential oils of clove, wormwood and western thujadetrimental effect on a number of parasitic microorganisms, various types of helminths, are used for infection with pinworms, roundworms, giardiasis, opisthorchiasis.
The composition of essential oils and herbal extracts is also active against streptococci, yeast microflora, has an anti-inflammatory and powerful healing effect in the gastrointestinal tract and genitourinary system.
Phyto candles can be used by children from 2 years old. Herbal suppositories are included in the comprehensive Antiparasitic program in combination with the internal intake of herbs.
So, the following herbs and preparations are included in the Antiparasitic phytocomplex for adults and are used according to the scheme:
- Collection of herbs "For cleansing the gastrointestinal tract"drink for 1 week, brew according to the instructions on the package: 1Brew a tablespoon of the collection with two glasses of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain. Drink during the day in portions between meals.
- Collection of herbs "Antiparasitic"drink for 2 weeks (after the end of the weekly intake of the first collection). Brew according to the recipe indicated on the package: Adults: Brew 1 tablespoon of the collection with 1 glass (200 ml) boiling water. For children 7-14 years old, take 1 teaspoon of collection No. 40 for 1 glass of boiling water. Insist 30 minutes. Strain. Drink 1 glass of infusion for 10-15 days in the morning and in the evening (i. e. drink 1 glass in the morning, then 1 glass in the evening).
- Green walnut juicetake 20 drops per 100 ml of water 3 times a day 20-30 minutes before meals for 1 month without interruption against the background of the above herbal collections.
- Pumpkin Oil Balm and Black Seed Oil(drink, alternating 1 week at a time, without interruptions throughout the course of 1 month, i. e. repeat each oil 2 times). Dosage of oils: Take 1 dessert spoon (6 ml) of pumpkin oil balm 3 times a day during meals (mixing with food). For adults, take 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of black cumin oil, half a teaspoon (2 ml) for children 6-12 years old, once a day during meals (mixing with food). The action of the oils: antiparasitic, mild laxative, choleretic, hepatoprotective.
- Phyto candlesput for the night rectally according to the scheme: set for 10 days, break for 10 days, then set again for 10 days.
- White clay and Coniferous extractdrink, alternating 1 week of admission, without interruptions throughout the course of 1 month, i. e. repeat each remedy 2 times.
A solution of white clay should be made at the rate of 1 full teaspoon of clay with a small slide per 100 ml (half a glass) of water, taken 3 times a day 1 hour before meals. White clay is an adsorbent, in order to avoid intoxication, we take a clay solution with any cleansing programs
Coniferous extracttake 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of the extract in 1 glass of water 3 times a day between meals. Coniferous extract is included in this complex to prevent intoxication and to powerfully strengthen the immune system.
The cleansing course will be 1 month.