Helminths, bacteria and protozoa await a person at every corner. These diseases often negatively affect the health and condition of the body, therefore it is imperative to carry out treatment and prevention.
Many parasites can live in the human body, ranging from pathogenic bacteria to helminths. Such "guests" cause a lot of trouble: they suck vitamins, nutrients from the body, destroy cells, so the patient loses weight, turns pale, weakens and gets many more unpleasant consequences.
But today, all these parasites can be easily expelled from the body. For this, there are folk methods, drug treatment and, of course, prevention.
Traditional methods of treatment for parasitic infections are based on natural gifts. Since ancient times, people have improved their health with herbs. The action of some recipes is indeed confirmed, because some plants have antimicrobial and anthelmintic properties.
Recipe number 1 Sage tea
Sage has antimicrobial properties, and its tinctures have often been used as antibiotics. For tea, you will need 1 tablespoon of dried sage, as well as half the same volume of raspberry leaves and chamomile flowers. The latter components will help reduce inflammation that parasites cause in the human body. Pour half a liter of boiling water over the herbal mixture, let stand for half an hour. Then pour through a sieve or cheesecloth into another dish and use during the day between meals.
Recipe number 2 Oak bark decoction
Another powerful antibiotic plant is oak, because it accumulates in its bark substances that inhibit the metabolism of bacteria and protozoa. For the broth, you need a tablespoon of oak bark, a teaspoon of dried rose hips, motherwort, immortelle and barberry. Pour all this with 600 ml of water, preferably in a thermos. Leave to infuse overnight, and then pour through cheesecloth. The finished broth is stored for 2-3 days, you need to drink it in 100 ml on an empty stomach and before bedtime.
Recipe number 3 Garlic tincture
The entire onion family is famous for the content of phytoncides - natural antibiotic agents that kill bacteria, protozoa and even helminths. Garlic, which contains a record amount of these substances, was especially distinguished. Garlic tincture was first used by Tibetan monks, for whom it was very important to keep the body in a healthy state.
For a classic recipe for garlic infusion against parasites, take 1 liter of vodka and 10 cloves of this vegetable.
Peel the cloves, steam them in a steam bath for 10-15 minutes, and then put them in vodka, leave for 6-7 months in a dark, cool place.
Treatment with such a tincture lasts a month, it is necessary to use a tablespoon after a loose breakfast and dinner.
There is also an accelerated recipe that will help if there are already parasites in the body and they urgently need to be expelled from there:
- take a liter of vodka;
- 15 cloves of garlic;
- 200 ml of a strong decoction of oak bark, which does not need to be sieved (add with sawdust);
- peel and steam the garlic, and then gently grind it into porridge with a spoon;
- pour a strong decoction of oak bark into vodka and add garlic puree;
- insist a week or a month;
- pour into another bottle through cheesecloth, after shaking the tincture well;
- also drink a tablespoon after a light breakfast and dinner.
Pumpkin seeds, due to the increased content of magnesium and selenium, negatively affect the growth and metabolism of helminths, to which these elements get after being digested in the human body. It is important to choose large and ripe seeds, because they contain the most minerals.
Eat a tablespoon of seeds on an empty stomach with a spoonful of flaxseed oil and warm water. After that, you can not eat breakfast for several hours, and the meal should consist of foods rich in fiber. To cure helminthiasis, you need to consume seeds for at least a month, because this method has a cumulative effect.
Anise seed tincture
This method of treatment is specific because of its taste, so many people do not like to use it, although anise seeds exhibit antibacterial and antihelminthic properties.
- To prepare the tincture, take 300 ml of brandy and vodka, 100 grams of anise seeds.
- Rinse the spice, mix the alcohol.
- Pour the seeds with 50 ml of boiling water for several hours, and then pour them together with water into a mixture of cognac and alcohol.
- Insist for a month, and then consume a tablespoon at bedtime.
Pros and cons of home treatment
Traditional methods of treatment have their advantages and disadvantages, therefore, before proceeding with the expulsion of parasites, it is worth familiarizing yourself with them.
- Folk remedies have a much milder effect on the liver and kidneys.
- Home remedies are sometimes cheaper than medication.
- Teas, decoctions and infusions do not kill the beneficial microflora living in the human body.
- In such ways (except for recipes for alcohol), nursing mothers can be treated, because they will not harm the baby.
- Folk recipes do not inhibit the work of the heart, so people with heart diseases can use teas and decoctions for treatment, but it is better to avoid alcohol products.
- If serious bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus and others) have entered the human body, you should go to the hospital for antibiotics.
- If helminthiasis is caused by echinococcus larvae or tapeworms, then it is best to use chemicals in combination with home remedies.
- Pregnant women should not experiment with folk recipes.
- Some herbs, garlic tinctures should not be used by people with ulcerative diseases of the intestines and stomach.
- In case of diabetes mellitus, these methods should not be treated, because they can upset the work of the pancreas.
- Patients with anemia and vitamin deficiency should also seek medication from a doctor, because in their case, the infection must be eliminated very quickly.
Today, medicine in most countries is at a high level, so if parasites are in the human body, it is best to use medication. This has both advantages and disadvantages.
- Fast effect.
- Almost 100% guarantee of expelling parasites.
- Can be used to treat children from 2-3 years old.
- The ability to select a drug individually.
- Impact on various types of parasites, which allows you to treat a person exactly from them.
- When properly selected, they do not cause severe side effects.
- Some antibiotics have a negative effect on the functioning of the liver and heart.
- Old generation anthelmintic drugs have a toxic effect.
- Self-selection of drugs often leads to complications and dysbiosis.
- Some drugs are expensive.
For drug treatment, it is imperative to consult a specialist if strange symptoms confuse (sudden weight loss, appetite disorders, poor stool, nausea, severe headaches or dizziness). You should not choose the drugs yourself, because the treatment depends on which parasite lives in the human body, where it is located.
Of course, prevention is much better than cure, because if you follow some simple rules, you can protect yourself and your family from unpleasant parasitic diseases.
For example, teach all household members to wash their hands with soap and water after the street, playing with animals, public transport, contact with money. It is not enough just to soap them, you need to thoroughly smear the foam, and then rinse it off with warm water.
Also, simple prevention is personal hygiene: regular shower, washing, washing hands after using the toilet. If there are animals in the family, then they must be washed with shampoo, because bacteria, larvae and parasite eggs can live on their wool.
You can also talk to your doctor and choose a remedy that will be performed on a regular (every three months) prevention of helminths and bacteria. Reduced doses of treatment drugs are often used for this. Also, once a month, it is necessary to give pills for worms to pets.
Parasites spoil life and health, but they can be cured. It is best to use medicines for this in combination with folk recipes, and also do not forget that any prevention is much better and safer than treatment.